There are two beautiful chandeliers above the centre aisle with six branches and some enrichment. An earlier one given by David Lloyd of Cefn y Fedw was recast in 1781, when another matching one was given by the fourth baronet and the vicar, Thomas Trevor.
The mortal remains of the fourth baronet were laid to rest in the family vault in August 1789. No memorial was erected within the church to mark the generosity and elegance of his benefaction. He is commemorated by the Column in Wynnstay Park, erected 1790, and presented to his memory by his mother Dame Frances and designed by James Wyatt.