The Twentieth Century

The Lych gate is the Parish Church memorial to the fallen of two World Wars. It was dedicated in November 1920 by the Archdeacon of Wrexham, the Venerable W .H. Fletcher, with musical accompaniment by the bands of the Royal Welsh Fusiliers, Ruabon Silver Band and the Church Lads’ Brigade. It is built of Cefn Stone and the upper part is carved in Wynnstay Oak. The architect was T .H. Hogg, of Wrexham and the contractors F. Roberts & Sons, Trevor.

Related Pages

Recent Notices

Follow us